Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beautiful Day!

Today was gorgeous. Matt and I were late getting to the garden, because the mower needed fixing. But we got there around ten, and left at seven. We got so much done, and it's looking really loved right now. I wish we had a camera!
But we never got to the planting, which is sometimes the most fun.
So tomorrow we'll be back there, I'll say we should get to work by 10. If you want to join us, we'll be planting an apple tree (my mother's day present) and a lot of flowers. Some herbs and veggies too. Come by if you can, to the corner of Bowdoin and Amherst.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Catherine,
    I'm dropping at friend off at the airport in the morning, but might try to stop by around noonish for an hour or two and with a camera! i'm not sure its possible i'll try hard to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got trees for mother's day too! cherry and little blueberries. Happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete